Creative social app: capture, share, discover and meet new friends!
Thanks to your continuous support and participation over the past several years, ZenCircle has grown into a vibrant and diverse community. Exploring the world through the amazing photos you've shared has been truly inspiring, and we're honored to have been able to share the journey together. Unfortunately, even the best journeys must end, so we're sorry to say that ZenCircle will be shutting down on October 16th, 2017.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.